Hope Hall Foundation School offers a culture based upon pride, striving for personal excellence, valuing community service and engaging with fellow students. The school caters to the educational aspirations of the students residing in South, South – West & West Delhi. No discrimination is made in the name of caste, creed, race, status or gender. We strictly adhere to the guidelines of the Directorate of education and update our Admission Information accordingly.
The process is designed in accordance with the instructions available from time to time. Provisions for admission of the children from economically weaker section are in place in accordance with the existing rules. Admission to the classes Nursery – XI is against the vacancies that arise on withdrawals. Closure of admission to all classes is by 31st July. If you have any queries please feel free to contact School Reception on all Working Days between 9:30 am to 12:00 Noon.
- For Pre-School (Nursery), a child should be less than 04 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.
- For Pre-Primary (KG), a child should be less than 05 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.
- For Class-1st a child should be less less than 06 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.
- The admissions to Higher Classes are done on the basis of vacancies in a particular class. The child should have passed the previous class from a recognized school affiliated to CBSE.
The following schedule will be observed for admissions for the Session 2020 – 2021.
For Nursery/KG & I :-
- Registration Form Submission dates : 29th November 2019 – 27th December 2019.
- Announcement of First List : 24th January 2020
- Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list.: 27/01/2020 to 03/02/2020
- Announcement of Second List (If Applicable) : 12 February 2020
- Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the Second list.: 13/02/2020 to 19/02/2020
- Subsequent list of admission if any 06/03/2020
- Closure of admission process 16/03/2020
For Classes II – XI :-
- Registration Form Submission dates : 01st February 2020– 28th February 2020.
- Interactive Sessions : 01 March 2020 – 10 March 2020
- Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates : 13 March 2020
Parents/Guardians interested in enrolling their wards for admission should:
- Submit a completed registration form to the school office, duly signed by a legal Guardian for the student’s education. The form is available at school reception.
- OR Apply Online by filling Online Registration Form. Click Here to apply.
- Visit the school reception for further enquiry.
The advantages provided to the students by the school that will help in overall development of your child are:
- A stimulating and congenial environment that promotes self discipline, innovation, inquisitiveness, team – work & excellence amongst our students & staff.
- Provision of comprehensive education keeping in view our country’s rich heritage and cultural background.
- The curriculum fabric is woven in such a way so as to integrate the academic, social and moral values and foster holistic development of the learners.
- Interactive class-room teaching through digital classrooms.
- Emphasis on excellence in sports and extra-curricular activities.
- Organized Dance & Music followed on a curriculum pattern.
- Wide range of activity clubs to choose from.
- Educational trips & picnics.
- Awards & Scholarships
- Mid – day meals & safe transportation
- Enriching Library