Hope Hall Foundation School follows the Curriculum prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- We prepare students for the All India Secondary School Examination (Class X) and the All India Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE),Delhi. The school offers courses in the streams of Science, Commerce and Humanities for Classes XI and XII.
- The medium of instruction is English and there is an earnest endeavor to teach the students English as a tool of communication. Hindi is taught as a second language to classes I – VIII. As a third language the students of classes IX-X can opt for Sanskrit or French.The students of classes IX and X can opt for either Hindi, Sanskrit or French as a Second language.
- The curriculum fabric for Classes I – VIII is woven in such a way so as to integrate the academic, social and moral values and foster holistic development of the learners.
- Textbooks are prescribed as per the National Counsil of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
- As per the CBSE guidelines, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) is implemented for Classes I to X. The main aim of CCE is to evaluate every aspect of the child during their presence in school.
- The curriculum for the Nursery and KG is carefully designed and entails topics which facilitate overall gross development of the child.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various Olympiads and Activities which help them sharpen their skill set and knowledge over time.