Hope Hall Foundation School offers a culture based upon pride, striving for personal excellence, valuing community service and engaging with fellow students. The school caters to the educational aspirations of the students residing in South, South – West & West Delhi. No discrimination is made in the name of caste, creed, race, status or gender. We strictly adhere to the guidelines of the Directorate of education and update our Admission Information accordingly.
Admission process is designed in accordance with the instructions available from time to time. Provisions for admission of the children from economically weaker section are in place in accordance with the existing rules. Admission to the classes Nursery-XI is against the vacancies that arise on withdrawals. . If you have any queries please feel free to contact School Reception on all Working Days between 8:30 am to 2.00 pm.
The following schedule will be observed for admissions for the Session 2024- 2025.
For Nursery/KG &I:-
- Registration Form Submission dates : 23/11/ 2023 to 15/12/ 2023.
- Announcement of First List : 29/12/2023
- Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list.: 13/01/2024 to 22/01/2024
- Announcement of Second List (If Applicable) : 29/01/2024
- Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the Second list.: 31.01.2024 to 06.02.2024.
- Subsequent list of admission if any 21/04/2024.
- Closure of admission process 08/03/2024.
- For Classes II – XI :-
- Registration Form Submission open session 2024-25.
The advantages provided to the students by the school that will help in overall development of your child are:
- A stimulating and congenial environment that promotes self discipline, innovation, inquisitiveness, team – work & excellence amongst our students & staff.
- Provision of comprehensive education keeping in view our country’s rich heritage and cultural background.
- The curriculum fabric is woven in such a way so as to integrate the academic, social and moral values and foster holistic development of the learners.
- Interactive class-room teaching through digital classrooms.
- Emphasis on excellence in sports and extra-curricular activities.
- Organized Dance & Music followed on a curriculum pattern.
- Wide range of activity clubs to choose from.
- Educational trips & picnics.
- Awards & Scholarships
- Mid – day meals & safe transport system.