- For Pre-School (Nursery), a child should be less than 04 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.
- For Pre-Primary (KG), a child should be less than 05 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.
- For Class-1st a child should be less less than 06 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.
- The admissions to Higher Classes are done on the basis of vacancies in a particular class. The child should have passed the previous class from a recognized school affiliated to CBSE.
The following schedule will be observed for admissions for the Session 2019-2020.
For Nursery/KG & I :-
- Registration Form Submission dates : 15 December 2018 – 07 January 2019.
- Announcement of First List : 04 February 2019
- Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list.: 05/02/2019 to 12/02/2019
- Announcement of Second List (If Applicable) : 21February 2019
- Resolution of queries of parents, if any (bywritten/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the Second list.: 22/02/2019 to 28/02/2019
- Subsequent list of admission if any 15/03/2019
- Closure of admission process 31/03/2019
For Classes II – XI :–
- Registration Form Submission dates : 01 February 2019 – 31 February 2019.
- Interactive Sessions : 01 March 2019 – 10 March 2019
- Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates : 13 March 2019
- Parents/Guardians interested in enrolling their wards for admission should:
Submit a completed registration form to the school office, duly signed by a legal Guardian for the student’s education. The form is available at school reception.
OR Apply Online by filling Online Registration Form. Click Here to apply.
Visit the school reception for further enquiry.
In addition, parents must also submit the following during time of registration:-
- copy of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Report card from previous school
- 3 passport photographs
Assessment and Interactive Session
All students applying for admission to Grades I-IX must qualify an assessment session after registration on a given date.
Parents of students applying for Pre-primary (Nursery, Kindergarten) may visit the school during school working hours for a glimpse of the school infrastructure or regarding any issues / queries that parents might have before enrolling their children in the school. Admission to the school is solely on the basis of merit and availability of seats. Names of students short-listed for admission are posted on the school notice board and also on the website.
The admission process completes after submission of Admission Form along with the fee & charges. It should be noted that admission fees and annual charges once paid are non-refundable.